Our company has purchased the most advanced Bystronic 6000*2000 fiber laser cutting machine which is mainly used for the sheet metal cutting stock of precision parts.
1. High accuracy: it is applicable to the sheet metal laser cutting of precision parts and the fine cutting of various artworks.
2. It features small deformation, smooth surface, without turned-down edge, and immediate assembly of workpiece after processing.
3. Fast speed: its speed is twice as fast as that of CO2 laser cutting machine of the same power, and 100 times as fast as that of wire cutting machine.
4. Higher cost performance: its price is only 1/3 of that of CO2 sheet metal laser cutting machine with similar performance and 2/5 of that of numerical control press with the same efficiency.
5. It is applicable to the new product development, and the actual product can be produced after the drawing is formed, eliminating the mold manufacturing cost, significantly shortening the processing time of the sample, and earning valuable time for our company.
6. Workpieces in different shapes can be cut according to the template to ensure the maximum utilization ratio of materials, which significantly reduces the waste of materials.
7. The identification marking and dot marking can be randomly conducted on the workpiece during cutting.
8. The non-contact processing avoids the scratches of the plate and improves the level of products.
9. It can complete the processing of complex structures as long as any image can be drawn on the computer.
Fiber laser is a newly developed fiber laser in the world. It outputs high-energy density laser beams and collects them on the surface of the workpiece, so that the area irradiated by the ultrafine can focus light spot on the workpiece is instantaneously melted and gasified, and the automatic cutting can be conducted by moving the position irradiated by light spots through the CNC mechanical system. Compared with bulky solid-state laser and gas laser, it has obvious advantages, and has gradually become an important candidate in high-precision laser processing, laser radar system, space technology, laser medicine and other fields.
Application scope: suitable for stainless steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, silicon steel, galvanized steel sheet, nickel titanium alloy, inconel, aluminum, aluminum alloy, titanium alloy, copper and other metal materials. It is widely used in aerospace, automotive and steamship, machinery manufacturing, elevator manufacturing, advertising production, household appliances manufacturing, medical equipment, hardware, decoration, metal external processing service and other manufacturing industries.